Hi guys,
Their is the new list audio games for the blind! Now, I think some people don't
like foroms but not sure. Also, you could talk off topic. But that's only a
particklar subject. Computer related problems are the only thing that you could
talk off topic. When its holidays, talk about anything you want. Anyway, if you
want to go to this group, go to.
http://groups.google.com/group/audiogamesfortheblind
Enjoy! If you need any help subscribing, either right to me off list, or take
it up on this list.
Contact info.
email:
muhamme...@googlemail.com