I looked or examine the wall. It says there is a or the wall is not aligned
with rest of the wall or the stones are not aligned with rest of the wall.
At that point I do not know what to do.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Muhammed Deniz
Sent: Sunday, April 04, 2010 3:37 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Interaction fiction help

Tri x wall.
Do you love audio games? Would you like to chat about BGt a game creation
tool for the blind? Do you need any tips or tricks on any sought of game? Do

you need to ask questions about buying a game and help for the game? Well,
this is the right place for you then! If you would like to joyn, just send a

blank email to.
Contact infermation.
email:
muhamme...@googlemail.com