Hi Jacob,
I'll have to look at the source for that one--considering the most advanced
script I've made so far is to take your name and place it into a dialog.
>From the little I've heard of your game, it definitely reminds me of Super
Moosik Siblings.
Best Regards,
Hayden

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jacob Kruger
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2010 6:41 PM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] BGT platform jumping game

Very simple so far, but something have been meaning to get around to for a
little while, and only other thing it includes is sound clips, and a method
to say numbers up to 100 as well - started putting it together myself before

noticed that there's an include that comes with toolkit - and was, again,
sort of using it as a way of practicing scripting etc.

Anyway, 935kb zip file, and I also made use of some panning, and pitch sound

effects to render a bit of the character location/direction facing:
http://www.blindza.co.za/uploads/platformJumping.zip

Along the lines of that one, it would be nice if apart from horizontal
panning, there was a form of vertical panning, but I know that would have
more to do with directX, as opposed to simpler channel output/usage, so I
actually just upped the pitch/speeded up playback of the walking/step sound
a little bit when on a platform, and, yes, this is very simple so far, but I

prefer to play around with all sorts of things in a form of step by step
learning process, so let's see...

Basically, you start off on the left hand side at position 1, and you need
to move across to position 50 on the right hand side, and as you walk left
or right with the cursor keys, you'll hear the character walking, with the
sound either panning to the left or the right so you can hear which way
you're facing, but at two random places in the middle somewhere you'll run
into platforms with a width of 3 paces, which will trigger a sort of bump
sound playback, and you then need to hit the space bar without walking, but
while facing the edge, to jump up onto it, then walk across and you'll hear
different sounds for jumping and automatically dropping down on the other
side, and when you reach the other end, it will tell you how many seconds
you took.

At any place you can also hit the P key and it will tell you where you are,
and whether you're up on a platform or down on the ground.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA