----- Original Message -----
From: Jason Allen
Sent: Monday, April 05, 2010 6:29 PM

Hello,

I've added some more information to the online manual. You might be interested
in statistics or some details on the Twilight Bazaar. Keep in mind, although I
gave some information about the bazaar, I haven't released the next version yet
that contains it. The bazaar has a whole load of implications that I have to
plan for, but it's nearly complete.

For stats:

http://wiki.blind-games.com/wiki/doku.php?id=entombed-characters

For town and bazaar information: