Hi Thomas,

I am glad that I am not trained, just self taught you know.  But so if I were
running Windows 7 I would run it just like I am running Windows XP and that is
with the UAC crap off.  I believe that the best anti virus protection is in the
brains of the user.  And the UAC crap is just for dummies.  I might, but don't
now turn the UAC crap on when and if I do connect to the Internet.  I do have
my game development computer that is never connected to the Internet and my
Internet computer that is only connected to the Internet long enough to send
and retrieve Email and occasionally do some web surfing.  I in 30 years of
computer use have never ever had a virus or needed to format a hard drive or
any thing like that.  But this is getting off topic, so BFN