To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2010 3:15 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MegaRacer

Hi Ryan,
If the executable you put on the list is supposed to fix the setup program?
Oops...I know that didn't make any sense. Lol I tried to run it and after
getting the dialog box and I clicked ok, I got this dialog
Error!
This program could not find C:\Documents and Settings\Hayden\Local
Settings\Temporary Internet graphic 132
Files\Content.IE5\O6KJ1LBW\COMAudio.dll. Exiting.
OK
Best Regards,
Hayden