I was poking around the tsr website (the same folks who make mtg) and I found
two audio adventures that folks might be interested in listening to.
They're built like a choose your own adventure book, only it's audio.
Load the index.html file into your web browser, then the audio story lets you
know which options to click on to continue the story.
I don't know if there's more of them or not, but the first two i found are
listed below.

interestingly enough, they're actually numbered backwards, the vampire one is
actually adventure #1, and the werewolf adventure is #2.
I don't think there were anymore of them, because at the end of the werewolf
one, when you're prompted to enter disk 3, it doesn't give a title, simply a
generic message. Quite the shame, these things are pretty neat.
So, listed below are the web pages for each book, and the direct url to
download them in case the web pages don't behave for you.
Adventure #2, Terror T.R.A.X.: Track of the Werewolf can be found at:
http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/dnd/20011026a
And the direct url for the book is:
http://www.wizards.com/dnd/files/TRAX2.zip

Terror T.R.A.X.: Track of the Vampire is located at:
http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/dnd/20011026b
and the direct url for download is:
http://www.wizards.com/dnd/audio/TRAX1/TRAX1.zip

I do have to drop in a warning that there is some violent content in these
audio adventures, and likely this makes them unsuitable for younger audiences.