Wel, if their own clients aren't working, perhaps it would be worth someone actually contacting them directly and asking for the connection information. Afterall, it's deffinately to their advantage if more people are playing their games.

Beware the grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "anouk" <radix_an...@hotmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 02, 2010 11:37 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Zmud and cmud accessibility with jfw 11?

As i tried to explain earlier, they dont seem to work with standard mudclients 1. because they use non-standard protocols and 2. since i dont know the addresses to connect to for sure (there are some addresses on the zuggsoft website but i havent gotten it working yet) i do assume the addresses are contained in the zmud big database.
Greetings, Anouk,