To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2010 10:55 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Types of RPG Games

interestingly enough Jacob, Entombed actually has an almost similar mechanic, as it incoorperates character size.

For instance one rather amusing way of defeating the drake with a brawler, is to shrink it down, then grapple it! ---- though ogres are large enough to grapple the drake without any shrinking being necessary.

Beware the grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jacob Kruger" <jac...@mailzone.co.za>