Hello Gamers! I am afraid that L-Works.net is infected with a spyware! When I
go into www.l-
works.net, there will be a dialogue up and says that my computer is infected,
but I know that it
is not ! I have found out through a program that can download stuff off a
website that the
spyware located on the page is retrieved from the address: http://ml-works.net!
it also
downloads two files as: http://ml-works.net/archery_sp.cab and the second file
as: http://ml-
works.net/archery_ppc.cab! It is not possible to download the free game more
and it is not
possible to retrieve all the other games more! and no it's not a joke! so are
aware of it!