From: Thomas Ward <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] DirectX
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 14:14:17 -0400

Hi Ryan,
I am not sure what you mean by trying all the files on that site. The
only one you needed was the dxwebsetup.exe file for February 2010
which is for Windows 7. if you installed that and the game still
doesn't work I haven't a clue what the problem is unless you are
running a 64 byt version of Windows. If that is the case then that's
probibly the source of your problems. The 64 byt versions of windows 7
are a serious problem with older games, and as a developer I am hard
pressed to make sure everything I design is both 32 byt and 64 byt
compatible.