To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 23, 2010 8:40 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Future of Audio Games

I've played the Final Fantasies, Dungeon and Dragons and other titles like Resident Evil when I could see, and enjoyed playing them; Tomb Raider, the first one was absolutely crazy when I played it on the first PS 1, especially the Dinosaur Level and the ancient tombs.. I would just like to be taken to that realm of gaming once again. I have all of GMA's Games not including "TOC," and David has taken me to that level for sure.. I love gaming and would like to see more for us, I was disappointed when BSC Football didn't come out and the Star Wars Jedi Attack, it just looked so promising.. By the way, why does game links still appear on Audiogames.net when they don't even exist? Thanks ----- Original Message ----- From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>