Just to let people know, sinse I hadn't tried the new compaion system in the
game, and sinse my account was stil active, I went and had another go at the
online brouser based game warriors 2.

I found exactly the same thing. The dungeons in the game are based on a
graphical map, and are absolutely huuuge! thus trying to get around just using
the visible direction commands is a right pest.

I Sent the developers another request for at least a coordinates sytem, ----
and he was kind enough to add one, which helps a heck of a lot, and makes the
dungeons probably as playable as Sryths, though they are much larger.

Actually the companion system makes the game far more interesting, and now the
dungeons are at least possible, it should be easier to progress right to the
games' conclusion and become a god.

So, if anyone wants to try, go to
http://www.warriors2.com/default.asp?referedby=219320

And create an account, ---- and yes, this is my referal link.