Hi all. Thank you for your feedback. I wrote a game back in 2003 that was never
finished that is exactly a Space Invader clone, and now that I look back at it,
it may have been quite a failure to release it now. I am thinking of more ideas
that haven't been attempted and will let you all know when something is
available for play. Again, your feedback is greatly appreciated.