Hi Charles,
Smile. Oh, I don't plan a release of beta 13 for a few days so you
have some time to work on Shades of Doom this week. Unfortunately, if
you are having troubles with Shades of Doom wait until my own FPS
titles start coming out. they will be a full 3d environment which will
be more complex than Shades of Doom which I hope won't be too hard for
many VI gamers. Nothing like I am planning has ever been tried before
in audio, and unfortunately Shades of Doom is the closest I can
compare my new games too.