To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 05, 2010 11:20 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Reviewing Games was getting back to the store

Hi Dark,
That's a good point. It might have been nicer to have given the
listeners a little better discussion of game controls, supported game
controllers, etc in the game reviews you did the other day, but as you
said on the podcast you were in something of a time crunch.
As it happens though I really like your style of doing game reviews.
If you don't mind once I finish up a few things in Mysteries of the
Ancients, look like I'm nearing a 1.0  release, I'd like you or
someone else to do a promo for the game I can put on my web site. Not
a trailer exactly, but an end users review of the game, and showing
off the game to other potential customers.

Smile.