Hi Dark,
That's correct.  Speaking of Pluto I always thought it was funny that
Mikey Mouse's faithful dog was named after the god of the underworld.
Kind of funny considering the cartoons were made for small kids and
young adults. Although, I understand Walt Disney was naming the dog
after the newly discovered planet, Pluto, and may not have been aware
of the fact that also was the name of the Roman god of the underworld.