Hi Dakotah,
To tell the truth I sort of miss the turn-based style of play myself.
As it stands now the game doesn't offer you much control over the
ships once you asign them their patrol route, and it lacks the hands
on strategy value the previous game had. So I'd really be interested
in hearing your thoughts on this.
Basicly, I'd like to know if people are more in favor of the classic
turn-based style of game play or would really want real time strategy.
There are advantages/disadvantages of both styles of game play. I
could really go either way at this point since I'm in the process of
converting the game from .Net to C++ anyway.