aah you need to push the right arrow till you hear a beep.
then let it go and it will land.
At 05:14 p.m. 11/06/2010, you wrote:
Hi Shaun,
Yeah I know which trek game you're talking about. One thing I cannot figure
out how to do is to land your ship.
Best Regards,
Hayden

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of shaun everiss
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2010 9:26 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] startrek games

well I could help with some of the speech for free, in fact you could
ask some of the guys on the pkb group.
you really should email pitermach about getting access because there
is loads of things that exist.
one of these is a trek game I know its autoit and its not done but it
may be a sort of thing to get you in the mood for a mission or
storyline based game.
it may give you ideas.