Particularly, I would rather see a turn based game that limits what
you can do per turn. You sort of set that up, limiting the number of
phaser and torpedo shots per turn, but the limits were, likely, still
too large. Especially if a borg cube can be destroyed in one go.

I love realtime stuff, but if I had an honest preference, it'd be a
turn based game that had some limits per turn.

I'd also like to see more features that make use of impulse. The
option is available in navigation, but it doesn't seem to have any
real value.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard