Really wouldn't hold out much hope on this as a teaching aid folks,
every app/game that I've encountered thus far that aims to do that has
done so with funky visuals but no usable clues.
On the other hand, actual strings are going to make this 200% more fun.
Yohandy, I'll be awaiting your Final Countdown solo on a real 6 string
then, muhahaha.