From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of shaun everiss
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2010 11:41 PM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] railracer issue

Hi all.
not sure if this is also for the registration system of rr but I
decided to play today.
I put on web posting.
I get an error about trying to get my nickname then the program exits
to the desktop everything looked ok.
I was about to reload the program then maybe windows but I decided to
check the serfvers for track and cash records.
the servers seem to have config errors.
and appear offline.
so anyone wanting to play railracer online, can't which sucks i guess
for those that want to.
I was bored today and decided to try to have a game like try to get
back up in the ranks.
guess I won't bother now.