Ah I see. That does make sense. That way even on Easy you have the option to use training mode or not.
We are the Knights who say...Ni!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 27, 2010 8:18 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Important MOTA News

Hi Bryan,
Oh, okay. I see what you mean. Yes, I agree. In fact, it might helpt
to explain what I've done.
Basically, I have adopted GMA's design with having a training mode.
When you press enter on easy it will ask you if you want training
mode. If you say yes Angela will tell you the room is dark, warn you
if a trap is near,  and other messages that might be helpful for a
newby. However, as said earlier the option for training mode is only
available if you are playing on easy. If you select a  higher
difficulty level the game will assume you no longer need training mode
and will play normally as designed. Angela won't give you any warnings
etc.

Cheers!