Hi I just downloaded TDV from BPC Programs.  I thought it'd be good to try out
a flight simulater game, but I'm struggling to grasp the technicles of it.  For
example what on earth is a harddeck?  Is it best to start with a Racing mode
option?  I only have the demo at the moment, but it seems more technicle than a
game.  In other words I'm lost lol.  As well, even though I was warned about
this, the bad language gave me a shock, and while I can ignore it, why is it
needed?