From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Saturday, June 26, 2010 12:48 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Important MOTA News

Hi Damien,
Shrug. Like I said that isn't the correct way to do it. Especially, if you
want to give a 3d vector to DirectSound. If using DirectSound 8 x handles
left/right movement of the sound, z handles the front/back movement of the
sound, and y positions it up/down. So since that is how DirectSound handles
it doing it any other way would definitely screw up where sounds are
positioned in a virtual 3d audio environment. I can't really contribute
anything more to the topic as that is just how things are regardless of what
people may have told you otherwise.

Smile.