Hi Jacob,
Hmmm...I didn't tthink of Audio Quake, but that might be a start.
Although, accessibility in that case is sort of functional rather than
fully accessible. That game has a long ways to go before it is fully
accessible in my opinion and might not be the best example if the
developer wants to get maximum accessibility out of his new game.