I believe I did announce it in one of the recent composite news items, but I'll check just in case I didn't.

Beware the Grue1

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Oriol Gómez" <ogomez....@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 04, 2010 10:12 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] a murder of crows continued

Thanks I'll check it out.

btw, ffproject.com recently released a new title, the death world
which is the sixth installment to wrong way go back.
not sure if it was announced

On 7/4/10, dark <d...@xgam.org> wrote:
that is one thing about the chronicles. Because the author is essentially
trying to create an entire world (much as Tolkeen did), there isn't really a single series with a chronological order, rather there are various gamebooks
and other documents that tell a larger story in several sequences.

there is this flowchart, http://www.arborell.com/flowchart2.html to help
with the connections (that's the accessible text version),

but to get started, probably the best place to start is the first gamebook
windhammer. Murder of crows is the second in the Jotten of the west series
which starts with Shards of moonlight. These actually are about a character
of the Hordim, who are the principle enemies in Windhammer and apparently
lead into the next major gamebook Earth and stone to be released at some
point in the future.

Also on the above link is a series synopsis which gives detailed information
about all the planned titles in the arborell series and how they
interconnect.

On the main page, there is also a link entitled "access 1" which leads to
things like text descriptions of maps, the text version of the torchlight
adventure card gamebook, and a download for the accessible version of adoby
acrobat reader.

Actually the author of the site is pretty great about access matters.

As I said, windhammer is probably where you ought to start, then go on from
there.

Hth,

feel free to ask any questions as well.

Beware the Grue1