Well I had a gamepad and a wingman ffb logitech.
I never was able to calibrate it right and as it is I now have no space to use it.
sod just kept spinning me in a circle and I gave up.
I've probably had a bad experience though.
Though I learned from a friend that tried ffb that the prosition sticks are better because ffbs have issues centering.
I've never bothered to find out how true that is.
In any case Unless I can have a pad on my desk perminantly which I probably won't for a while thats not going to be an issue.