There are, according to my research, all the same, so don't worry about
which one you get.  They're great fun, and I can send all you need.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of The Kolesar Brothers
Sent: 05 July 2010 17:19
To: Audyssey Mailing list
Subject: [Audyssey] Thanks to Ben and Scott.;

Just wanted to thank Ben and Scott for their advice.
Now which ps 3 unit do you two have and which one to pick up.
In Maybe in short, what's the top of the line ps3 unit for plugging into a
usb port on a pc for hand to ear games?
I thank Ben since he said that his ps3 usb handheld unit works with the
blast chamber game and it also works with the troopanum game as well.
Just was wondering if Ben or Scott Received my private letter.
Thanks once again.
Ron who now has been searching the web for prices on PS3 units. But there's
so many to choose from.

Have a good day,
kolesar16...@roadrunner.com