thanks! will check that out right now.

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 11, 2010 8:40 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] game manuals online?

Hi.

manuals no, however if you go to www.gamefaqs.com there are innumerable walkthrus for many games. These not only walk thru the game, but list much of the information needed to play, ---- indeed often they are more complete than a manual.

sinse I'm totally unnable to read manuals, i've been using faqs that way for years myself. While the quality may vary, if you simply go for the largest sized faq available odds are it will have good explanations of in game features (again, a method I've followed).

Hth.

Beware the Grue!

dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marja Karlsson" <marja.karls...@tele2.se>