I know. You just gotta learn what you're doing

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Lori Duncan
Sent: 21 June 2010 15:31
To: Philip Bennefall; Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Q9 full audio demo

Lol I think so far I've learned jumping is a good option, although when I do

the cave world I tend to get confused sometimes with all the ecoes so
sometimes end up hurteling head first into a pit anyway.  <Smile>  1
question though, how can you be so sure about getting so much strength from
a fortune field?  I've never had that much before, is there a nack to it or
just pot luck?  Thanks again.