Hi Thomas,

Thank you very much for letting me know that many of the sapi5 voices do work
with my games in Windows 7 and that it only seems to be a problem with the
ScanSoft voices and that might even just be on your computer.  It is good to
hear that the sapi5 voices do still work ok.

BTW A gentleman told me that he does not like Microsoft Anna and that it was
ruining his gaming experience.  He thus went out and bought a couple of the
Cepstal voices and said that they only cost 30 dollars each.  Guess that's not
too bad for getting better voices than Anna.

BFN

    Jim

It's not hard to meet expenses;  they're everywhere.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA