From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of lirin
Sent: Friday, July 09, 2010 2:34 PM
To: Philip Bennefall; Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Palace Punch-up Released!

Hello.

Really col game, as i said before, i like this idea, cause i like a 2d
games, especially with HQ sounds and music, and original concept.

It's a free tittle, but if you want updating it, i think good will be
add some new content, like bonus things, to get game longer, and more
complex.

I think it's not big problem to put inside more great things, and for
you and your imagine will be OK.

Again, good job!

Best regards

Tom