Ah tom, maybe you could fill the niche?

Behold! Funny man, champion of truth and justice, seaking out villains by his infra red nose, he descends upon them and attacks with his rubber hose of justice!

Enemies be ware the jokes on you!

Beware the Grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2010 12:04 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Funny Hero/Villain Names

Hi Dark,
Nope. I can’ honestly say I have not heard of a sane clown in games
and comics. Clowns happen to have this notorious reputation of being
psychopaths. You have the traditional super villain like Harley Quinn,
in the Batman comics,  who uses a clown mask when she goes on a
robbing or killing spree. Then, you have the evil clown boss like in
Resident evil that tries to slice and dice you with a chainsaw.
Someone named Crazy Clown is just par for the course I think. Grin.