If you have the opertunity, try swordplay. That is a game you can play
as either one or two players. I know I've already mentioned it, but it
really is fairly easy to master. My highest mii on swordplay is up to
about 1410 or so in scoring. To give some perspective, I have a
sighted friend, trained in swordplay, with scores around 1500. It's
great exercise, too.

Table tennis is pretty easy too. You'll mess up sometimes, but it's
really quite a fun game anyway.

Realistically, the only games we'll have trouble with are the air
sports games and maybe power cruising and archery.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard