Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2010 8:12 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Terraformas

Hello,

You have to set the tone wheels right based on the sound flowers that are
in the area. And that three times reload bug must be a bug of the game,
since I cannot get it running as well. As far as I am aware there hasn't
been an update of the game a really long time. I wonder if they are even
around still.
Kevin