Hi,

I've been on this list before a few years back and decided to have
another go at it.
Ok, now for my subject. I've just gotten this game for the pc and
installed it, i'll report my findings below.

When i first started the game the first thing i heard was the japanese
song (which is really cool by the way). Not knowing what the controls
were, and frankly still not having a clear idea, i hit enter. That
took me to some very calm violin-ish music and i, in my infinite
wisdom, just hit Enter again for lack of anything better to do. Thats
where it got interesting, it apparently wanted to know something about
xbox live accounts or some such. I was redirected to a sign in page
for xbox live which i complted. I couldn't get any further at first,
but when i rebooted that part had suddenly disappeared. Now when i hit
enter i think i hit the New Game button for i heard the same sound
whatever button i pressed, something i asociate with entering your
name.
Then i got into what was the main menu to my knowledge. After hitting
some buttons at random i managed to get into ...i think vs or arcade
mode. I did a few fights typical 'buttonbasher' style because i still
had no idea what i was doing :P What i did find was that a lot of the
moves have similar sounds.
Now to my questions:
1. how do you control this thing? I've found a, s, d, f, h, w e and r
do something for sure but thats where my knowledge ends.
2. can someone give me a bit of a menu layout? I wanted to play the
highly reputed storyline mode but couldnt find it, i kept getting into
a menu with only 3 options, of which the middle one didnt seem to be
selectable. it gave me a buzz when i tried.

Thanks for any help,
Balliol