Hi Jose,
Well, I guess that would all depend on your definition of "new games."
How recent are you asking about?
 For example, just in the past few months there have been a few new
games put out such as Palace Punch-Up, Time of Conflict, and a few
miner games being created using the BGT Toolkit. Plus there have been
a few upgrades to some existing games. So aclearer definition of new
is sort of needed hear.

Cheers!