I had no luck finding it on the Audio games sight unfortunately.  I must
have looked in the wrong places.

----- Original Message -----
From: "shaun everiss" <sm.ever...@gmail.com>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, August 30, 2010 2:37 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] science invasion manual

Hi.
I tried to do a playthrough of the game with instructions.
most of the keys except the jump key were explained.
another small thing with this game is if you have played side
scrolers before like pipe2 and superliam and mota then you probably
should know what you are doing.
Its a pitty you never finnished it phillip.