I Offer this announcement for your Education. This came in from
http://vipconduit.com

Tuesday August 31

Voice Games

Hosted by David Greenwood
Location: VIP Event Center
Time: 9:00PM Eastern, Wednesday 1:00AM Universal
David will be assisting people with games he has produced.
Some of the games he has written are fairly complex, and an opportunity to
ask questions, receive answers, as well as an
online demo will help people enjoy the games more thoroughly.

This is the first in hopefully many workshops on accessible games.
The first session will work on demystifying some of the concepts and features
in the relatively new game, Time of Conflict.
We will field questions on everything from the basics to some of the more
useful but seemingly arcane elements of this war-time strategy game.
While this workshop targets people who have tried the game and would like to
get more from it, the session may also serve as a good introduction for
those who are new to the game.

David welcomes all who are interested, and encourages you to take the
opportunity to benefit from his knowledge and experience with voice games.

This event is open to everyone.