hmph.
I checked here.
its working right
ok so it aint.
check in an hour.
the new link is
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1407689/science%20invasion%20tutorial.zip
this should not open in windows media player.
a bit miffed why this should happen.
I have saved files to getright and with ie before.
your associations must be wrong or something.
as it stands though I am reuploading the file in a zip.
if it all fails, i'll just have to post something in text to the list a thing I will really lothe but oh well.