Hi Angela,
Actually, Science Invasion was a game Philip Bennefall was creating
several years ago, back when he ran PB Games, and he decided to
abandon the project before it was ever completed. So what we have hear
is basically an uncompleted private beta that was leaked to the VI
gaming community, and has been passed around by various people. As far
as I know Philip has no plans of completing or updating the game so
what is out there is all there is to it.

HTH