Hey guys; Having an issue here that I wonder if anyone know how to deal with. Whenever I play video from a webpage, like youtube, it seems everything starts lagging like mad. This is strange cause the video itself does not lag, but to try to do anything while it's playing is nearly impossible. For example, if I click on a youtube video and then want to read the comments below, i have to wait till it finish playing before jaws would respond to commands.
I'm using JAWS 9 and windows xp pro.