From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of shaun everiss
Sent: Monday, September 06, 2010 2:20 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA help

well weapons need to be holstered I often check on jumps.
on the subject of level1 its actually quite easy.
as long as you can get passed the boss the firepits and a couple
other things its mostly straight sailing.
there are ledges you need to watch because these lead to areas you
need to pull levers.
and part of level1 will be inaccessible once you pass it so you
really need to do everything you need to do before the fire pits.

I've never tried jumping back over traps, I prefur to do everything
in each area.