I rather lost interest in the game after a couple weeks so just didn't log in. It just doesn't hold my interest the way Sryth has and continues to do.
We are the Knights who say...Ni!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2010 1:13 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Core exiles

I ran into a big problem.

I played intensively for a short space of time, but then needed to go off and do some serious work. when i got back to the game, I'd forgotten where I was, what I was doing, and much of how to play, sinse while the tutorial and guides are great on specific things, there isn't really a manual for quick reference.

i'd actually appreciate an account reset, sinse I just haven't managed to pick up the game again at all.

Beware the grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "darren harris" <darren_g_har...@btinternet.com>