Hi Thomas, just notice that i have Ubuntu installed on my dell laptop and vinux implemented in it. I rather install classic, usual distribution than the modifiet one, cause i exactly know what it contains and what it doesn't contain. So i installed Ubuntu and then found the way how to install vinux into it and it works. And my opinion is, that ubuntu linux is the best way for the people, who would like to use Linux with GUI cause they are familiar with windows and don't want to write commands via the console - it is my case by the way. Anyway, some things i rather make via the console - for example upgrading linux etc, but most of my linux work is based on it's GUI.