good question.
there isn't an official one.
on klango english forum audio games there are a few mods.
audiogames.net has a few.
currently though the unofficial list is as followes.
note I don't have urls for some of these most will be at audiogames.net or klango.
soundrts, soundpack included with the game.
sound rts sound pack by ken downey.
I have it, and I sent a lot at ken of his old stuff so he should have it.
Sound rts, klango forum above, modified sound pack to emulate world wor 2 maybe later wars.
you have tanks, helecopters, and planes.
cannons, and jackhammers and a few other things.
You also have a military style interface.
technoshock, mod of terminater not sure what series, jugement day comes to mind since its the only game I played that has some simularities.
this is also on clango.
audioquake and its mods, jedyquake and overkill.
onj.andrelouis.com/modgirl should have it or
http://tbrn.net/modgirl
www.agrip.org.uk should have the mod but its not being developed really since the devs have moved on. blind monks, mod for half life 3 avalible at audiogames.net, note must have halflife. its your plane at itsyourplane.com, fsnavigator, etc, programs for fs2002 and up though its your plane is currently good for everything to fsx and over.

superliam maxpain.
this is a mod of the maxpain game, it is on the klango forums, under english audio games then there are a couple mod threads, it exists or should do.
supermario, out of production.
I found this one on a now dead server on tbrn.
it is not complete and I never found out who wrote it.
moosic, not a mod but its based on mario.
its at sourceforge but is out of development now its last known version was 2.0
there are a few others in the mods section of audiogames, lonewolf sound packs and a few others I forget. if you are in the pkb group there are a couple mods one for lonewolf and one with some interesting sounds for stfc though they are not all from the right places.
currently these are in the sound packs folder or game sound packs folder.
you need to ask piter for membership in pkb, though we probably should release these publicly since these are probably complete.
to be truthfull development in the pkb group has stopped for unknown reasons.
at least nothing new or rather little of note comes down these days.
The last big activity happened last month when I tidyed the folders.
thats probably it.
there are a few mods for egghunt and a couple others on audiogames.net
usagames has a lonewolf soundpack.
trek2k is free, but who knows. I may make some more mods like I have been threatening though I may not who knows.