Honestly it's probably just luck, which isn't something you want to count on. There's a chance you might get away with it but there's just as much chance that you would indeed get collared.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ben" <gamehead...@aol.co.uk>
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 03, 2010 11:01 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] mota beta 14!

Sorry tom. I wish to give you my most humble apologies. No one that I know reads those things anyway. Its just out of habit. But thanks for bringing
that to light.  Here's the conundrum for you.  How comes people can post
thousands or even millions of videos on youtube regarding star wars mods of
commercial games that have the same type of agreement and they do not get
destroyed for it?