Hi Charles,
Very true. Although, I can say I tried doing a recording earlier and
the 3d version has a number of bugs in it such as the torch burning
out but you can still hear it burning and things like that. That's one
of those bugs I never fixed in the Genesis Engine, but the new
cross-platform engine, Open G3D, doesn't seam to have knock on wood.
Kind of funny that I've gotten so use to the new Open G3D engine that
just playing the FPS version using the old engine felt weird. Several
bugs I had fixed were back, and I hadn't played the game in so long
that it took me a couple of tries to get use to playing the 3d version
again. So I'll be very glad to get the code ported over to the new
engine pretty soon.

Smile.