Hi,
No worries. Everyone seams to be in favor of keeping the sounds etc
uncompressed for maximum quality so that's what they are going to get.
I've already built the setup packages for Windows and Linux and am
busy trying to get the website ready for public release. I'll
naturally let everyone know as soon as I'm really ready to go public
with it.

Smile.